the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
got TRICKED?!
土曜日, 11月 7
12:54:00 午後

A few days ago, Alisya and I decided to hang out. Well since we didn't meet up much, so I guess why not meet her once in a while. I even missed my childhood friend, nami-chan who's still away from here to study her course. Probably gonna meet her soon anyway, like in December? Christmas is coming! I love Christmas very much though my family isn't really celebrating it in the traditional way. I really do want to celebrate it that way someday. Yeah, someday.
Anyway, back to where Alisya and I decided to go out. So we planned to watch movie, just like every time we meet up, hang out, watch movie and buy more manga! YAY. LOL. So, she asked me what movie we should watch, but at this time, I don't really have one in mind so I asked her what she want to watch instead. So she said either sorority row or Jennifer's Body. You know I'm strictly no-horror type of girl. And when I see one, I will avoid it as possible as I can. But this time, I don't know why but I think I got tricked! Not by my friend but by the stupid cinema site who labeled the wrong category for the movie. If not I probably wouldn't choose either of them. Both are horror, but the funniest thing was the site categorized Jennifer's Body in Science Fiction and Thriller. Okay, I don't say "no" to Thriller, since I do like them, some of it. But Science Fiction? Doesn't look like Science Fiction to me when I finished watch the movie. The movie was 'okay'. Not really like it, but yeah, they have some funny part too. So, this is my story today and how I got tricked by the site into watching a movie which categorized in the wrong section.
ラベル: 日記