the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
41; dead.
金曜日, 9月 18
6:50:00 午後

I could see that I've been abandoned the blog for almost 2 months and now I shall blog what I've been doing! Hah! Being a student
is hard and being the International student is even more harder. I read Mi-chan's blog earlier and make me think twice about studying overseas. Oh and I don't mean that studying overseas isn't a good thing and in fact that it would be a great experience for life. It's true that if you able to experience this and train yourself with various things that you wouldn't able to get even if you stay together with your family, that's one. As for me, a student that have been very carefree from house work and only have to do assignment is already in fact lucky for me. But yeah, I would really like to experience such life as a student.
Now I have the time to play some games and I have finished playing Garnet Cradle which it released May this year. A few months ago when I get the game I couldn't play it for some reason and only realized that my comp is old and doesn't even meet the requirement when I check the official site! This game I have to say, it was nice to play for the first time. But repeatings wasn't a good idea. All the characters' ending was pretty same and that's include the main story guy, Sariya. Sariya's route only able to play once you had seen all the other characters' ending and which this makes me impatient to play his route. And I think they should have make Sariya's route able to play like after 1 or 2 characters. I mean, repeating isn't a fun game for especially a visual novel. -sigh- Other than the route problem, I think I couldn't understand what's the story about until I play for the second time. Maybe it's because I couldn't find the different with reality and dream that they are talking about and the things going on with the "ミフータフ" world. As of today, I agreed with what Sariya said about people who always smile. You wouldn't know what he is thinking behind his smile. And I have seen too many guys(otome game I mean! LOL) with personality like that. And it's kind of scary sometimes. But Rihito senpai isn't that bad, I do like his ending. The route that I most enjoyed was Touya's. Touya is really cute and I like his reactions and his blush! So cute when he blush. XD 純粋で可愛いといいねー
As for the music, very nice! HAHAHAHA. I love Tachibana Shinnosuke's voice more now!
Now that I have finish this game I have to wait other PC games release... I can't wait to play Starry Sky's Autumn and Winter. Pretty Witch Academy... -sigh- I wonder if it's nice. The art aren't really my style to play. D: But I heard some good review.
ラベル: garnet cradle, life as student