the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
4o;
土曜日, 6月 27
10:13:00 午前

I'm so tired! I had finished my exam and now I'm free! YESH! It feels so good and it felt like something big has lifted up from my body. And yesterday I went to KLCC to get my orders which had been almost a month! and it's piling up as usual while I ordered for more! HAHAHA and hang out with my best friend, Nami-chan. XD We watched Transformer. And it's so cool! Well actually I'm not very fond of robots and stuff but indeed, it's cool to watch.
Then, I can't wait to get my Starry Sky CDs and games. Gah.. impatient. Must be arrive around next week. Otomedream already has the game up in the forum, but damn, it's so expensive. Expensive than Itoe last time uploaded. -sigh- Myself just waiting for mine to come and not wasted 5 zenies. =D I'm smart. I'm so looking forward which tokuten I will get from Animate. And my next batch would be Taurus and Gemini. =D
ラベル: starry☆sky, 日記