the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
38;
金曜日, 6月 5
11:47:00 午後

I just finished my test for this month. And I'm actually quite satisfied with my results. Well, theres another paper I have to do. My lecturer noticed my laziness and teased me. Not doing much but doing it just enough. And these days I've been marathon-ing English movies, from Harry Potter series to High School Musical series, then to Inkheart to Stardust to The Chronicle of Narnia series then to X-Men series and lastly, Night at the Museum. I want to watch the sequel again! It was so much fun to watch the sequel with my friend. And I actually can't wait to watch Harry Potter series, the sixth installment to show in the cinema in July. And, I'm glad that it will show after my exam's over. But it's a pity that nami will have to go back to college. T_T Need to find someone else to watch with me. Maybe... Esther! XD I heard she said holiday is coming, not exactly to me but in Facebook. Haha.
-yawns- This is late, I've been writing this entry for almost 3 hours
(now is almost 3AM), while watching a movie. AGAIN. -sighs- I haven't been touching 乙女 games for 2 months, if I remember correctly. I don't know why, honestly. And there's this game that I wanted to play so much, doesn't work which frustrates me. I have been waiting for the release so long and it doesn't let me run the CD AND this is just plain torture to me. And this reminds me of my Sweet Pool, a Nitro+ rated BL game. I can't play the game because my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirement. Just Great. Now another game gonna sits on my shelf for dust. -sighs- My teacher said, I sighs too much. One of my best known habit. HAHAHA.
And I have ordered my Starry☆Sky~In Summer from Animate (because they have tokutens that I wanted. I hope I was lucky enough to get the drama CD that I want.) and Aries CD from Honeybee! I'm going to get my Pisces next week! I hope I get the extra Jacket they said in their official site. LOL. Oh well, even if they didn't. I'm still glad to own the CD, even planned to collect all 12 CDs and in order to get them. I'd have to cut out my purchase with manga for a moment. T_T I'll come and get you very soon, 漫画たち! XD
Anyways, it's time to end for today's entry.
ラベル: starry☆sky, sweet pool, 日記, 漫画