the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
36;
土曜日, 5月 30
9:58:00 午後

Today I went to grabbed my Twilight's Director's Notebook. And ended up buying all Twilight-related things, while nami still in her Rockman fever. Buying all the books related to Rockman! I can't wait for our next trip. hahahah. XDD
*sigh* And, I'm saved~ XD Eclipse and Breaking Dawn wasn't me who paid. It's my dad, thank you daddy! XD Now that all my money used on the Blu-ray Twilight DVD. My brother went to book fair at the Mines and there's so many cheap books! Much cheaper! I should go and grab all my Harry Potter books there. *_*
I was bored before going home. I took a shot of my shoes
again. Kakakaka.

This is actually my lunch, I mean nami and my breakfast+lunch. XD I actually started to dislike the French-fries. Oily. Urgh.

ラベル: twilight saga, 日記, 漫画