the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
35;
金曜日, 5月 22
5:14:00 午後

Yesterday I went out to KLCC with namine and her brother to watch Night at the Museum 2. The movie is hilarious, seriously. And I even feel like I want to watch for the second time. The ending is pretty funny, and michele explained what was going on. Actually I'm really clueless, but wow, michele's knowledge about American History is good. LOL. Well, after we watched the movie, We went to the bookstore, I grabbed my orders and while my friend went to buy her stuff. There's nothing much going on, and we just simply hang out and watch movie. *sigh* I thought of buying Twilight's last book, Breaking Dawn and Harry Potter's The Half-Blood Prince. Why does Harry Potter's book have so many versions?! I don't know which to choose... Paperback or Hardcover? T_T I need to go there again, and look at them properly before I choose to buy the whole series.
Hazuki Kanae and others Mangaka in KC Anthology. I think, up until now I like Hazuki Kanae's work the most(And I want to collect all of her works, but sadly one series that I wanted to read so much by her were detained by the custom, and I really hate them! They reminds me of them ripping my manga magazine of Betsucomi, and the pages they ripped was just a little nude, I don't really know what's the big deal of it. It's ridiculous. AND the most important was, the pages they ripped was MITSUKI KAKO's series, Kiss/Hug. So yeah, I still pissed but it was lucky they didn't rip the page off from the tankoubon, or I'll complain. =_=). I used to like Watase Yuu's but then I have stop buying her books because I have so many manga to buy. HAHAHAH.
MANGA MAGAZINES+GAMING MAGAZINE: (from above to bottom)BETSUCOMI, MARGARET, CHEESE & DENGEKI GIRL'S STYLE

KC DESSERT: LOVE KARE-THE BEST MENS READER!over 20(left)&under 20(right); cover art by Hazuki Kanae

格好いいでしょう? HAHAHAHA. I don't know, but Hazuki sensei's guys are always get my attention. I love her design!
ラベル: 日記, 漫画