the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
34;
火曜日, 5月 19
9:05:00 午後

Tomorrow... and the next day... *sigh* so fast and it's going to be June soon. When you thought the day going passes so slow and yet at the same time, you feel time flies so fast the next day. I don't think I am ready for June yet. I have so many things to do... Oh, well. Now isn't the time to be all emo-ing. Yesterday was really busy though I still have time to sneak for internet and write my story. I sort of taking the habit of writing story but not publishing it for anyone to read. I keep on writing and writing, and I even wonder how many incomplete story I have opened and still hasn't end yet.
And yesterday I got my package from my friend at Japan, helped me to buy Under The Moon's stuff at Tokyo Con last year. And some of other stuff.

ラベル: sweet pool, under the moon, 王力宏, 唐禹哲, 日記