the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
33;
月曜日, 5月 18
9:33:00 午後
I'm doin' fine - Robert PattinsonMusic by: Joe Hastings
Lyrics by: Joe Hastings and Oliver Irving
Performed by: Joe Hastings, Gary Moore, Robert Pattinson, Michael Pearce and Johnny White
This song's called I'm doing fine
I was drifting...
Meander, wander, we're aimless, disenfranchised, in the ether
Like planets in a great big cosmic soup
I was lost then I was found, found 'n lost again
It's a mystery to me, oh yeah
And I've tried to bridge the gap, buy into consumerist crap
The answer can't be found inside a book
You have to look inside your soul
And if that's your cross to bear go ahead and bear it
Bear it
Please don't think they've fucked me up inside
'Cos I'm doin' fine
ラベル: lyrics, robert pattinson