the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
32;
日曜日, 5月 10
8:03:00 午後

Hm... Today I was suddenly in a mood of listening to w-inds. again. I have no idea why. Looking at my almost complete collections of w-inds. and I started to like CAN'T GET BACK that was released a while back. The chorus is nice. I think I will make a ring tone of that song for my cell phone. Again. I like the lyrics, but I won't make an attempt to translate them again with my poor grammars and understanding with Japanese. I know how suck I am in Japanese. Not better and could be better. Even though I could read them but hardly know what it means.
I don't know but I could translate chinese well than Japanese. Maybe because I'm chinese? XD no? Hm... Anyway, I couldn't think of anything but babbling about how slow I am reading Eclipse. TT_TT *sigh*
ラベル: twilight saga, w-inds., 日記