the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
30;
日曜日, 5月 3
10:10:00 午前

Okay.. Yesterday was a great outing and it also tired me out. My traitor, Esther has gone home before me because her mom needs her to be home now. As in NOW. *sigh* Leaving me alone waiting for my uncle arrival after like, one hour of waiting.
Actually we're doing great yesterday, it's been a long time since I went into a cinema to watch a movie with a friend. Yes. I don't remember how long I didn't but the ticket is hella expensive. I remember how Jolene would treat me by buying a child ticket(While hers must be the adult). It's pretty funny to think about it. Esther treated me to watch "Wolverine", at first I scared that she don't like action kind of stuff. But I gotta admit that the movie is really really great. Even though I'm not a fan of X-Men series or even any Marvel related stuff. These are great to watch, and it reminds me of the first time I watched X-Men 3...(I think) with Jolene.
Before we gone for movies, we went to hang out at Kinokuniya for awhile, while me helping her to search her biology book. LOL. I remember I said "I kind of like physics." Then she went like, "Physics, You like Physics?" Oh well, Biology wasn't bad either if I ever take science streams! Oh, She mentioned that she doesn't like Psychology... I wonder why. I think it's cool. I kind of like Psychology too. XD I'm weird. I know. Esther actually found the biology book that she wants but do you know how much the price is? is almost cost a fortune, I mean is like around $140 for a Campbell Reece's Biology. Well, I'm not surprised by the price because Kinokuniya is not really selling things cheap as far as I know. is hella expensive even when I buy the manga from there. After she decided to order from her friend which was way much cheaper but getting the same book. And we headed to Japanese section to collect my orders and buy more manga. XD And another shocking was, she sees me buying loads of manga and even tried to stopped me to buy for more. XDDD I even thought of buying Twilight's New Moon and the other 2 left. But I spent too much on manga that I ended up not buying them at all. I'm so gonna buy it on my next trip. 8D
I gotta tell you, Esther is so freaking strong! LOL. I know I'm short and not really strong, she made me take a picture. Taking a picture alone by someone is the most I dislike. I never like take pictures. I would kill the person and the camera if I ever see my picture in it! XD But then, is Esther. I'll forgive her. 8D
Anyway, this is what I bought yesterday. I could have been buying more if Esther didn't stop me. DX

ラベル: 日記, 漫画