the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
26;
日曜日, 2月 8
11:26:00 午後

: 羅志祥 - 高調愛

:

Not in the mood, and earlier I was real pissed. I think I just snapped off with no reason at all. I don't know, everything they do just pissed me off. When I come back home and sign in into my messenger, every single time, when I see 'that person' online with that 'UGLY' words of hers. O-M-G. Why does people have to write like this! - LiKE ThE WAy I wAnT. Ugh, is so ugly and what's so nice about that kind of writing? Even her name pissed me off too. (sorry no offence to people who have the same name as her, I don't mean to say this, but I'm just saying what I'm actually thinking.) I mean, there's such beautiful writing like this and you want to make it so ugly. D: She have no life. SERIOUSLY.
ps. I hate her? Yes, I hate her. 8P
ラベル: 日記