
: 王力宏 - 春雨理洗過的太陽

:

There aren't much of things to say, but still am blogging right now.
In facts, being single is good. *cough* what am I talking about?!
I think I'm not in my right sense now. D: Doing maths till crazy. *sigh*
Oh, right. I'm surprised my friend MSN with me yesterday. Wait, was it today?
I think it was yesterday. Great, now my mind is messed up together with yesterday and today's things.
Anyway, my friend was complaining with me about her exam, that she doesn't have enough time to do. Is not enough that she babbles it to her parents, her sister, her boyfriend, her classmates who she can talks to and to me.
Now I wonder why am I being in the last place. Anyway, doesn't matter for that.
She keep on saying that she only did half way and blahblahblahblah.
Then, she even said she used 4 booklets with contained 7 pages.
Now, I feel like she's showing off. Can't really say that in front of her.
But anyway, I do think she is one when I know her for so long.
This is just her claiming that she's a freak! XD;
Anyway, yesterday I changed my private journal to a leehom fandom journal. XD;
My profile banner is Leehom. Layout banner is Leehom. My Friends only banner is Leehom.
Even avatars I upped too was more of Leehom. XDDDDDD
I locked my banners to only 'livejournalers' there could see. If you're one of the registered member there.
Then, you could see the big banner instead of this tinny whinny screen caps here.


ラベル: 王力宏, 日記