the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
24;
水曜日, 2月 4
5:28:00 午後

: 萧敬腾 - 給‧愛人

:

I think most of my friends never really see or hear me laugh out loud before. XD; I tend to hide the fact that I love to laugh really loud and put a very big grin on my face. lol. My grandma told me I should stop laughing so loud that the neighbours could hear. T_T Is it that loud? But anyway, I won't change how I laugh in my house but never laugh very loud in the public, seriously it will be very weird. I don't want my friends to look at me with weird eyes. XD; I bet they will say, "Wow, Yuu, you really laugh so loud!" and I'll be speechless. HAHA.
ラベル: 日記