
: 林宥嘉 - 愛情是圓的

:

I read a lot of people's blog lately. And I could see everyone is making a resolutions for themselves this year. And it made me feel like I should do one too. But at the same time, I'm afraid I'll just plainly writing it out but not actually doing it. Well maybe I'll just leave it alone and go on with what I could do right now. There aren't much thing happen today. Had class and did maths. lol. All I could see is maths every single day. And I hope I could actually come to 'love' mathematics. I bet my teacher will be very happy to hear this!
Lately, I having loads of thought of everything. My studies, my future job, my friends, my family, just basically I floods everything into my brain. Wait, does floods sounds right? no? Bah. Whatever. My english is getting sucks. I don't know, maybe because lacked of reading more books. One thing for sure, I don't like books. I will fall asleep very soon if you were ask me to read a book(
Yeah right, Yuu). But does this excuse able to let you avoid the facts that you have to read books for finals? no. yes, correct. That's a no. So, no matter how I dislike books, I have to read them in order to pass my exams. Obviously everyone knows that, and so do I.
I so wish to get more sleeps and I always make any excuses to avoid homeworks. Is not a lot, don't worry. I'm not that lazy bum. But I still making excuse to be in front of computer. Maybe someone should just lock this computer of mine and so I could concentrate on my study. Hah. Yeah right. As if I would let that person do that!
AHHHHH! Why above being so emo!? lol. Anyway, that's just me being serious and emo side. And with all my blahblahblah story. I love being long-winded. I don't know why, maybe I gotten this from my grandma. Opps. Sorry, grandma I don't mean it in a bad way. lol. If I really serious on my studies, I don't think I'll be here ever. Seriously. Look at how playful I am now! T_T
Anyway, I'll stop with my seriousness and switched on my craziness. HAHA. XD Today's class was alright, it wasn't bored and I'm not that sleepy in class surprisingly(in which I usually would). And since, I always sleep late and wake up early. That's the reason why I was lacked of sleep and need a lot of sleeps. XP But there's no way I would tell why am I sleeping late. hehe. 秘・密☆(笑)
ラベル: 日記