
: 王力宏 - 愛の奇蹟

:

Chinese New Year is going to end soon and Valentine Day is coming soon. lol. *sigh* Let's not talk about that. hahah. So fast CNY has ended(to me, maybe other families still celebrate it). This year's red packets wasn't much, should have say that it gotten lesser! Can't complain since the economy now isn't stable. =[ One weird thing was, when I count the money I got with my brother. A few ringgits different lol. I wonder who gave me less!! *sigh* I don't really remember how much last year I have got but is definitely lesser. 8D CNY was fun but yet boring. I mean, it doesn't feel the different for every year. Same old, same old.
While having some thoughts about my friends, well. I know we have gone to a different places, we gotten less topic. yes. It can't be avoid for that. Is pretty funny on how we were really close back then, but actually we aren't. This applies to all my friends who didn't contact me at all. Yesterday, gene was talked about how harsh her ex-friend treated her. I could actually know how she feels, because I'm used to it being treated that way. If people who know me through net, I bet they will say I'm really a nice person, etc. But it was totally different from what the real life people I have known. People tend to forget you when they are in a new environment, which is without you. *sigh* It's just sad to keep seeing this scene replay again and again. Now, I rather stick with my buddy who do have same interests as me. Seriously, communication is a must but without something in common. There's no way for you to continue on. Trust me, I tried that. That's what I started to realize why I have nothing to say with my friends in school.
There's so many things I want to say, but at the same time, I don't know what to say. Hah.
Oh yes, haha. I think I probably telling everyone that I started to like leehom. For like almost 2 months now since his latest album released. I don't know, but I'm still addict to his songs. Not his latest album but his previous. The more I listen, the more I think his old songs are nicer. haha. especially the ballad songs. Recently, I listens to his Japanese album, "Hear My Voice". I haven't listen all the tracks yet but I only listened to "愛の奇蹟" which is the Japanese version of "愛 無所不在" from the album "Unbelievable". Is so nice that I keep on repeating it on my iTune. ahahaha. Besides listening to Leehom, I listen to Yoga Lin and David Cook too! lol. Few days ago, was watching "One Million Star" Special for CNY, Yoga Lin was there and there's one song he sang which I think is really nice. If only I could find a clear version of that song. *sigh* Is such a pity because the song he sang is really nice! XD Wasn't long ago, I was searching songs of David Archuleta and suddenly I saw a page says, "David Archuleta VS David Cook". LOL. I don't know, I could see everyone is like, "OMG, COOK is so HOT!" lol. He's hot in my view but I'm more interested in his songs.
Last but not least, I changed the layout again. Because I feel like is the time for a change. And I need to put up something related to Leehom. XD Icons are by me.
Steal and prepare to die! =D I'm serious.
ラベル: david archuleta, david cook, 王力宏, 日記, 林宥嘉