the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o21;
日曜日, 5月 18
9:30:00 午後

: w-inds. - アメあと

:

A pretty fast update. haha. getting tired day by day. seriously. lacked of sleep. T^T;;
last night even worse. I slept at 4AM. just to read 家庭教師ヒトマンREBORN! to the latest scanlation released. But then, i did not make it. ahaha. too tired to handled a bunch of words. I think i should this is my second time reading a shounen manga. The first shounen manga I read was Death Note. But did not continue it anymore. I guess i'm not interested in it anymore. XD;;
After today finished to the latest released of Reborn! I felt like it gave me a cliff hanger. Nooooooo!!! T^T I want more. Found Chapter 193's Raw on a manga forum! More Gokudera and Gamma. But instead I want more Spanner. ahaha. Looking at Hibari in Ten Years Later, more カッコいし.あはっははは。
昨日まで、調子なんか悪い、頭が痛い。はああ あ、そうそう。w-inds.の新曲「アメあと」はREBORN!のED、この曲は気に入った。大好きですから。うんうん。
ま、そういうことでね~ それじゃ、またコンド~
ラベル: w-inds., 家庭教師ヒトマンREBORN, 日記