the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o15;
月曜日, 4月 21
12:52:00 午前

uuuuuu.. After bought that much of manga back home once again.
I lost around RM200 yesterday in Kinokuniya. Uuuuuu. T~T
Doumoto's new manga Ubukawa Hajimate no Kare, I kind of skipping the chapters. D: Haven't really reading it through. But till the last page,
Uri was being fooled by ??(forgot his name) to his room, I think, and being trapped. D: I'm so curious what was going to happen next! Ahhh!! I want next volume! DX But the bishies in the manga way too confused me, that I don't know who is who. DDDD: I felt like the face all almost the SAME!
Just now, I re-read back Bokutachi wa shitte shimatta by Miyasaka Kaho. XDD Kyaaaaaa~ I'm so go all moe over the male lead. =DDD
I feel like molest him! XDDD I, myself don't really like pink color. But the cover is just NICE. PRETTY!!!!! <333

I still think black hair suits him. XD just look カッコいい! Compared to his blonde hair.

It's from chapter 6. もっと雪斗をみせて!!!もっともっともっと!!!ふふふふ(≧w≦)
I'm so looking forward to Volume Three. Which I have no idea when will it have in Kinokuniya. Or maybe I should ask them the next time i go. XDD Gahhhh!!
まぁ、そういうことで、ではでは☆
ラベル: 日記, 漫画