the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o8;
土曜日, 3月 29
10:47:00 午前

Pretty much bored here. Last night I have upped a LYRICS COLLECTION that I romanized. Mainly in Japanese. Though I still have some chinese romaji. D: Thought of posting it. Maybe later.
Besides that, I thought it looks plain without a banner. So, I found one while searching through my picture folders. I was shocked because I thought I have lost them since last year the computer have been crashed in C drive. (T_T) All my visual kei pictures and works have been gone. I have never thought my personal folder have some of my works. haha. I love to save it everywhere. XD And, so. I used the old work for the banner. It's really old. around 2006 I think. Some people from Joe Cheng's Forum likes the banner. When I showed it as a signature. I like the background and color. XD I love the butterfly! hahah
Nothing more to say. therefore, people who wants to see, can go to 'My Lyrics Collection'.
以上です。
ラベル: 日記