the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o7;
金曜日, 3月 28
8:02:00 午後

D: Miracle! LMAO! I woke up at 5.30 AM this morning. Damn, it's been a long time. Today's weather aren't really good to me. REALLY HOT! This is why I hate the weather here. Every room I went, I need air-con. =w= Yesterday I changed the banner again. XD I can't stand why I don't make a Raymond's instead. And so, here it is. The banner was originally a signature I made for myself in HoneyPot(Raymond's Forum). And I thought why not make it into a banner too? Mixing and matching the textures and colors. And that's how the final looks is. I'm quite satisfied with this version instead of the 'too pinkish' version I made earlier.
Last week, I went to shopping mall. Strolling around, and went to a accessories shop. And bought 2 pair of earrings. :3 One is stars and one is looking like mickey logo! XD I like mickey's one the best. It looks really cute~
[no picture]
And I drew this few months ago. His name is NAGISA. XD I can't think of any name at that time. So, Nagisa sounds fine. =D His uniform looks a bit weird, no? =X
[no picture]
as of 2009/05: accidentally deleted the picture.
まぁ、それではまたコンド! お休み。(^-^)/~~~
ラベル: 日記