the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o6;
木曜日, 3月 27
2:20:00 午前

I woke up late today! D: Sigh, and in the end, I did not follow what have planned yesterday that I'll mop the floor! D: haaaa. Every week, I would have a few papers that I need to draw. And always, the deadline would be every next friday. D: Sometimes, when I thought I loves art. But now, I kind of think that I started to hate art. Sigh. ART ART ARTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I never in my life touch such thing! But I have to. =w=
OH OH! The Master of Tai Chi is going to end this friday! I'm so gonna look forward for Ray's parts. Puaahahaha! Tell the truth, throughout the whole series, so far till ep 22 I have only skipped and watched Ray's and Rayolie's parts ONLY! Believe me, it's kind of boring but because of Ray and Myolie that only I would watch it. Politics and Fights aren't really attracts me. D: that's why.
Today I made a new banner for the layout. Though, I kind of like the original banner, still I wanted to make my own banner and put up on it. And this time, it's featuring Doumoto Tsuyoshi-san. hehe, Why did I choose to put him? Weeeell, It's because I dug out a song sang by him. Yup! That's ORIGINAL COLOR, the title and the main theme for the banner. I thought it would be nice to take his picture for the theme this time. I'm not a big fans of his, but nonetheless, his song is great. And I really love ORIGINAL COLOR. It's SO original. XD
Besides watching Tai Chi, I'm currently watching, They Kiss Again and C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri aka Endless Love. This drama is definitely nice to watch. I don't know why, and I don't obsessed any actors/actresses in the drama. But this drama is really really nice. Especially, when you get to listens to chinese classical songs. They often, very often sings these songs. I really like Fiona Sit and Chen Kun in this drama. They are pretty cute couple. So far, I have only watched till ep 10. I'm still waiting for ep 11 to air tomorrow. 明日~~~ 楽しみに~
It's been a long time since I write a long post. Last time I used to write a lot of craps in it. XD haha I hope to write more~ fufufufu~
ちょっと何か眠い~~ また今度~ お休み。
ラベル: 日記