the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o4;
金曜日, 3月 21
2:29:00 午後

Sigh. Changing blogs so frequent. I think this has become one of my famous habit.
Ever since, I have lost all my precious files last year. I have been stop touching visual kei. I think maybe because I scared I'll lost them again. I have never thought of typing it here again. But I found it comfortable to be here. So, from now on, I'll be posting here, my daily life.
From my previous blogs. I have always make myself a layout. But on a second thought, I don't think I have any inspiration to make one, for now. Last month, I have become a fan of Raymond. Hehe. Yeah, Raymond. I don't know how did I get obsessed with him. Or I think it was caused by recent watched a TVB Drama titled, The Master of Tai Chi. Every night, I would waited for the download available and watch them.
My life is pretty same as every day, doing the same routine. My parents wants me to study, the faster the better. They said. I wondered myself, do I seemed to avoid this topic so badly? I always get frustrated whenever I get into this topic. Somewhere in my heart, tells me, I do. But I seemed to confused.
ラベル: 日記, 林峯