the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o3;
日曜日, 4月 29
1:12:00 午前

AH~ I feel so tired. But I don't feel to go to bed right now. (I'm A Patient still.) I still haven't recover from my sore-throatiness from 3 weeks ago. I've been listening to
Balloons all the time. One day, this song might get me
bored. HAHA! So, I think I better stop listen the song all over again. My younger brother got fed up with
STEP BY STEP, I guess the causes were by me. HAHA! The same thing, I repeated the song. Believe me, never repeat all the time even though you loves it a lot!
I browsed around the well not long ago. I find myself missed out a lot of vk artist's blog pictures! haha! I am A
Stalker. I didn't visit Tara's blog awhile. And I didn't know Yumehito were already IN AYABIE. Heck! I can't believe I AM out-dated till this state. *sniff* Because I were focus on other artist. *sniff* Next week, 6th MAY 2007, Nicholas Teo gonna have a PRE-LAUNCH His New Album and have his autograph session! I told my parents about it. And they said, I can go! YAY! Gonna tell my friends to go with me. *grins*
ラベル: 日記