the dreamer
escapee to the wonderland

Yuu.
Jia Xin.

the dreamer's a student who is totally different from what she wants to do.

the dreamer's born on the 2nd of November.

the escapee hates horror and bugs very much.

the escapee ♥ to snapped with her NTT DoCoMo SO905i Cyber Shot cell phone.

the escapee ♥ HYDE and VAMPS.
reaching to the dreamer
to find the escapee
o1;
水曜日, 4月 25
5:35:00 午後

I closed all my old blogs to private blog. And the only blogs are public is this and the other three blogs. It seems I've too many blogs at times. So, I want to cut my blogs from now on. Previously, I was using another layout by Yui san, If i'm not wrong. But it seems I can't figure out the code for blogger, so I made myself a Div layer layout instead. And were featuring my beloved joongie. =3 My friends often said I changed blog all the time. So this time, I'll settled down and blog here always. =] And I might not going to make any layouts for myself any time soon. Since I'm in a very bad condition. (Sickness that is.) I've been sicked for 3 weeks and so. And went to see three times doctor because I gotten worse but now I think its all better.
Guess what? Yesterday I went out to meet my schoolmate. Yeah, schoolmate. I don't know why but I just can't treat her as I used to treat her. The thing is the incident is already happened and it can't be changed. You might think I'm stubborn, so can't change the fact that I am. I was sick and I insisted to go out yesterday. We went to watch a movie and talk a while but I have to head back home when we're going to eat. So, my food ordered to take away. (Somebody treated!) *laugh*
Yesterday I went there early, and I search around to found a shop that sells TVXQ stuff. And I bought a CD from there. Last week, bought DBSK's Sky (Malaysia edition) *swt* I'm going to get the original edition. And "O"-Jung.Ban.Hub Version C. Yesterday bought cd was "O"-Jung.Ban.Hub Version D HK Edition but still it looks like Korean Edition. *laugh* So now I've lots of albums and single got to collect. *faints* But first, I need to find a job! In order to cover the money to buy dbsk goods. <3
I wrote a story about Joongie in my another blog which is contained password to access ;3 Now, I'm totally obsessed with dbsk's songs and got into their korean album though I don't know what are they talking about. *laughs* Favourite song: Balloons! <3
ラベル: TVXQ, 日記